This is a terrible terrible day indeed!

kyleman999

Daemon Poster
K so, obviously Ive been having msn trouble, but that wasnt the only troubles I was having with my comp. So today I decided to format :D WRONG :( i formated k.... installed all the bsaic drivers then mooved on to some programs, while installing some windows updates my computer's services just start to shut down out of nowhere and crash, installations stopped saying there was no such partition as D: or C:

i got to my computer and C is un readable, error after error untill :O explorer crashes sending my computer the the good ol' blue screen o' death then computer resets. it tries to boot up but fails, and just is stuck in a trying to boot up, resets itself .... boot up ....reset

i'm like k wtv.....

i do the format all over again... and only installed like some videocard drivers n some windows up dates then as i'm installing age of empires 3, hoping to get a good game in after this. Here we go again, another ballon pops up saying a windows file is corrupt, run a check disk. then i go to C:/program files and GUESS WHAT, ITS NOT READABLE OR CORRUPT... i'm like okay.... not as bad as last time at least windows is still holding up... but no the ages installation crashes then the same thing happens. I go down with a blue screen of death and it the vicious circle of boot up - reset starts again

At this point i'm just finished installing windows and about to log in .. wish me luck guys :mad::mad:

that was my past 3 hours of MAYHEM

anybody have any ideas what would be causing this crap to happen!!

great now i just found out none of my USB ports work.... i plug in my ipod... it dosent charge and nothing shows up on the screen, my game pad dose nothing when plugged in, my camera..... nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!!?!!?

Wow, now that is ****ed. Maybe get a new hard drive or sumin. I dunno but it sounds like u just completely killed your computer! Did u have a virus before? I heard of a virus that kills ur hard drive so u have to get a new one but who knows. :S

i just bought a new mobo.... its seems to be working fine now

right aftr i posted my thread here it happend a fourth time so i'm like BAHHH Forget it ... i noticed my usb ports were all dead so i'm like thats it went to closes computer store and bought a cheap mobo to last me till summer when i make the jump to athlon 64 :)

o great..... right after i made my last post guess what it happend again! i restart for a windows up date and it says my ntfs file in the system folder is missing......

i figured out what was causing it. this alwasy happens right after i install a second batch of windows updates..... now i'm gonna try just installing service pack 2 right away instead if goin threw microsofts stupid web update.

Back
Top Bottom