Terrible blue screening problems need help please

LLattun

Solid State Member
I'm having terrible blue screening problems, I can't even boot my PC up before it blue screens and reboots. The only thing I can think of that has changed with my PC is I updated to win 8.1 then several hours later it started.
SPECS;
AMD A8-5500
Gigabyte F2A88XM-HD3
8gb Gskill ram
Radeon 270x 4gb

Need to know what the error number is. It's at the bottom of the blue screen.
You can't freeze the blue screen with out being in windows. So if you can't get in, then take a snap shot of the screen when it comes up.
Please make sure we can read the text on the screen when you post the picture.

It's not showing an error code. All it says is your computer is having some problems and will restart or something as long those lines as it's literally on the screen for half a second then reboots so I can't get a picture nor read it

Need to know what the error number is. It's at the bottom of the blue screen.
You can't freeze the blue screen with out being in windows. So if you can't get in, then take a snap shot of the screen when it comes up.
Please make sure we can read the text on the screen when you post the picture.

It's not showing an error code. All it says is your computer is having some problems and will restart or something as long those lines as it's literally on the screen for half a second then reboots so I can't get a picture nor read it

Are you able to boot up into safe mode?

Also I think you can get into repair mode by repeately pressing f8 right after your logo screen dissapears. I'm not quite sure how to boot into safe mode because I don't have windows 8, but i'm sure someone here can help you with that.

That sounds so familiar but I can't remember what it was but I'm pretty sure it's a software problem, maybe a driver.

Put the install DVD in the drive and reboot. See if it will come up on the disc. If it does, wipe the drive and do a fresh install. Upgrades are a pain in the gazootenblatz.

Back
Top Bottom