temps

Gamingfreak

Fully Optimized
can someone plz tell me whats cooling my PWM and if i can make it better then it is now cause it gets to over 55C sometimes and i would like to make it better if i can

Well there is the fan in the psu. I'm pretty sure there is also a heatsink.
So replacing those would probably bring down the temp.

I've looked inside of a PSU myself in fact I got one setting ony my desk with the cover removed replacing the heatskin which I can clearly see is not easy, fans are difficult as well as it looks like it just doesn't plug into the PSU its WIRED. Best advance open your PSU case, (its easy to take out) and if you got a can of compressed air spair all the dust out.

Nik00117 said:
I've looked inside of a PSU myself in fact I got one setting ony my desk with the cover removed replacing the heatskin which I can clearly see is not easy, fans are difficult as well as it looks like it just doesn't plug into the PSU its WIRED. Best advance open your PSU case, (its easy to take out) and if you got a can of compressed air spair all the dust out.

yeah it's not going to be easy, but it's possible.

I think its somthing on your motherboard not powersupply. Anyways just make sure you are getting proper airflow through your case. Clean up any extra wires and stuff like that.

If it is your powersupply though you will need to solder the wires on to the powersupply itself.

Back
Top Bottom