technical probs with startup and electrical

thats just it.. i dont know which part it is. for all i know it could be that the power led is one prong off... which it isnt. it jus frustrating that i don't have the manual for it. i had the computer running fine the other day but i had to restart it then it gave me the whole freeze up thing when it said checking nvram. then i had to restart it again and it went to scandisk and then everytime i booted it up it went to computer is now shutting down screen. so then i decided to try and switch motherboards with the computers and that's how i got into this mess of the wiring.
well... now that i have all that out of my system. lol. i just need a lil help on what u have very generously given some of ur time to help me with and i thank u a great much. seriously u have helped me to learn a few new things tonight. thank u.

im going to re-build my comp
ill be on yahoo so if u wanna talk then go ahead and get on there. ttyl and thanks

k im back. i have my laptop down in my room now so i can talk and work at the same time. im on msn if u wanna join me.

Back
Top Bottom