Tax Return Cash

GreySteelFox

In Runtime
im gonna get my tax return money soon and its gonna be about $300. Should I start the build my new PC now or just blow it on other stuff.
here's the case
case
and heres the motherboard
Board
this is all I can afford right now but I'll be adding on to it over the months.

Looks liek a good motherboard.

I would say buy your parts, just as long as you know you're going to get more parts later on. Other wise, it's a waste of money...

is this a budget computer? becuz if it is i wouldnt recommend that cpu if it was under 700 bucks. athlon 3500 is good enuff these days, board is very popular and dependable and so is the case.

im trying to make a PC that I wont have to upgrade for at least 3-4 years. its also gonna have either SLi 6800GT's or a single 7800gtx(just temporary), salvaged Audigy 2 ZS, 250 G HD, a 600w PSU, and 2-4 gigs of pc3200 ram

hmmm then ur cpu is good and ur video card is good too. i would suggest the gtx because its still ahead of the game and when its not u can always get another one so ur comp won't be behind the game.

i wouldnt buy anything yet because the prices are always coming down, its better to wait until u have enough money for everything then get it all at once

Back
Top Bottom