Taskbar Question?1

Mattyl110792

Daemon Poster
Hey,

Just a question about the taskbar....i have a dual monitor set up going, and today i was fiddling around with it, putting winamp here, a thing there etc...and want my taskbar on the left of Monitor 2, vertically....The Start button is up the top, clock and system tray down the bottom....I would like the quick launch buttons (currently at top), to swap with teh system tray icons (currently on top of the clock)...so basically i want the system tray icons next to, or in this case under, the start button..and the quick launch, next to (or in this case above), the system clock....Any suggestions?

Matt

Not the easiest thing to explain lol

lol wow, I have dual monitors and I wanted to do the same thing!

eh, but I never figured it out.. becuase I tried for about 10 mins :p
I bet if you go looking around in the Windows or System32 folder theres a layout for the task bar.. but I have no idea

-Q

Well i worked out how to move my quick launch down to the bottom, just above the system tray, just unlock taskbar and drag it down as far as you can lol

Matt

Yeah, you can move the quick launch around on the taskbar, but as far as moving the start button and the system tray, I don't think that's possible.

Back
Top Bottom