Talk about Invasion of privacy eh?

you could do that if you were administrator
but, a lot of the suggestions involve being admin, and if you have netnanny, then i doubt you have admin rights :D

my user is a computer administrator. Im 13. And i dont save my msn messenger convo's so can eh still get them? I cant believe it ive been usin a comp for 3 years and why now??? LIKE WTF DID I DO GO DDAMMIT FUCK TALK ABOUT INVASION OF PRIVACY DAMMIT FUCK THIS.

well, if hes keyloggin you, theres about to be some hurt ^^^ f**k
;)
get a certain security program named after a popular (very) bond game that shouldve been made out of gold ;)
i'm so sly

[w00t!]gAme* said:
my user is a computer administrator. Im 14. And i dont save my msn messenger convo's so can eh still get them? I cant believe it ive been usin a comp for 3 years and why now??? LIKE WTF DID I DO GO DDAMMIT FUCK TALK ABOUT INVASION OF PRIVACY DAMMIT FUCK THIS.

Ok, heres a suggustion admin boy.

http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/ProcessExplorer.html
get that, look for any fucked up bull shit gay ass mother fucking processes and KILL it with that, it's not you're average useless piece of shit windows stock task manager.

(sorry, just pissed off and under stress right now, have to let it out somewhere.)

Ok so if i am able to close net nany through the task manager will he still be able to read my convos.

wow ide go insane if my parents did that to me but one of these solutions suggested should stop it anyway good luck

Back
Top Bottom