Tablets-Shape

Harthos1

Solid State Member
I am looking to get a tablet in the future.

First of all, I am a windows user, and i am not too crazy about droid.

Here is what I am looking for in a tablet:

I make independent films, so I need something for display of my scripts, shot lists, charts, location photos, etc. For me, it would be something equivalent to a clip board, only digital.

I DO NOT want a tablet for use of watching movies on (btw, I STILL do not see where all the attraction is, there, when TVs are getting cheaper and cheaper)

Anyway, that said, after looking at, (and holding) several different tablets, the two things that seem to matter most to me, are size, and shape. I actually REALLY like the SHAPE of the ipad, (much closer to that of a peace of paper), but i just wish they made it SLIGHTLY larger.

I went to Best Buy, and checked out some of the 10 and 11 inch tablets, but they were all a fugly long/wide screen shape, which seems to be the popular norm, (again, since everyone wants to watch movies on it :/ ) So tell, me, is there anything out there, (preferably Windows 7 (8 for the near future), but would be willing to get a droid if it were affordable) that meets those requirments?

ei: a 10.5-11.5 inch screen, but a closer shape to ipad (16:10-ish, vs 16:9, or 16:8) Thanks

Wait for 6-8 months and there will be a huge influx of Windows 8 tablets. They might meet your needs.

Back
Top Bottom