tablet comparison

I like that some of the keyboards have the mac style so that it is easier to clean, I hate my keyboard, it's horrible to clean and my screen is filthy./

Another cool little feature, All the cool an interesting things they are making for pcs and tablets these days..

*= WildCat =* said:
Yeah but its not the same as getting your hands inside a tower computer case :D

Exactly, A tablet/phone is just all flat and not very much fun where a laptop/desktop are more exciting..

I personally don't like apple for their not just lack of support, but deliberate force-off-the shelf lack of support. Skype, imo, and other apps will run fine on the ipod 2nd gen, maybe even minecraft. Apple requires you have an unobtainable os to run them. I had one of the rare edeucational edition power mac g3's. Those video cards were not cheap options. Because apple wanted us to buy new machines, they pushed them off the support shelf, the cards artifact and go monotone in osx as if they were bad, but in os 8.5 they work fine while playing marathon infinity... Requiring a Firewire port for OSX 10.4? Push all those 6 month old machines off the support shelf... ditching 2 year old power pc for snow leopard? Push 'em off apple, that's what you always do...

That's why I don't like apple.

Back
Top Bottom