Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-10-2012, 01:46 PM   #21
Fully Optimized

Default Re: tablet comparison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake- View Post
Id argue not, it no where near the best, just not the worst, it just exists, it is DEFIANTLY the most popular, not because it is the best, because derps follow trends, and the trend is Apple at the moment.

People that understand specs and performance etc, will admit its not the best, even if they use it. I respect these people, because they are aware its not the best but its there choice if they 'prefer it'.

So i argue that Apple Ipad is the most 'Preferred' Tablet, but not the best.
That's why I stated that it was arguable. In your argument you are only looking at the specs but there's more to a tablet than specs. I agree that most of those that buy an iPad do it because it's trendy but many also argue that the Appstore has better and more apps than Android and there are substantially more apps designed specifically for a tablet. That may be more important to someone else than it is to you or me.

Look at how many accessories there are available for an iPad vs what's available for ANY Android device. This might not be important to you but might be very important to someone else. They might argue the iPad is best because of that.

In the old days of computing there was a saying that "Nobody ever got fired for buying IBM." Buying an IBM computer was considered a safe bet. In today's society you could almost change that saying to "Nobody ever got fired for buying an iPad."

strollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:58 PM   #22
Golden Master

Send a message via Skype™ to BK_123

He in Australia iPad 2 starts from $399 which I think is very good and cheap, everyone here may not like apple and android produce but both have there cons and pros...

Old 12-10-2012, 04:18 PM   #23
Daemon Poster

Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi 16 GB - Black best price I can find atm in the UK is 273
Core i7 3770K, Gigabyte GA-Z77P-D3, Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO, Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB DDR3, ASUS GeForce GTX 650 Ti, Corsair Series CX750w, Intel 320 Series SSD, WD Caviar Black 1TB, Pioneer BDR-207DBK 12x Blu Ray/DVD, Black Night Case, Saitek & Razer, Windows 7 Pro SP1 x64, ZA Antivirus + Firewall
*= WildCat =* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:03 AM   #24
Site Team

Anyone who is looking for a tablet should consider a Windows 8 hybrid. I'm not saying you have to get one, but they should at least be on your list.

Lenovo Yoga 13, Dell XPS 12, Microsoft Surface
jmacavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:09 AM   #25
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmacavali View Post
Anyone who is looking for a tablet should consider a Windows 8 hybrid. I'm not saying you have to get one, but they should at least be on your list.

Lenovo Yoga 13, Dell XPS 12, Microsoft Surface
Thanks babes will look at them ... hugs
Core i7 3770K, Gigabyte GA-Z77P-D3, Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO, Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB DDR3, ASUS GeForce GTX 650 Ti, Corsair Series CX750w, Intel 320 Series SSD, WD Caviar Black 1TB, Pioneer BDR-207DBK 12x Blu Ray/DVD, Black Night Case, Saitek & Razer, Windows 7 Pro SP1 x64, ZA Antivirus + Firewall
Old 12-11-2012, 08:17 AM   #26
Site Team

If you really want to see what's out there for Win 8: Windows 8: The complete new PC launch list | Crave - CNET
Old 12-11-2012, 08:18 AM   #27
Daemon Poster

Ooooo thank you !
Old 12-11-2012, 08:21 AM   #28
Site Team

Cheers.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:40 PM   #29
Golden Master

Send a message via Skype™ to BK_123

I like the look of some of those laptops, the dell with the screen that flips looks cool..
Old 12-11-2012, 03:44 PM   #30
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK_123 View Post
I like the look of some of those laptops, the dell with the screen that flips looks cool..
Yeah thats very nice ... thing is theres a few I like