Surf Lock help

millcitysboy606

Beta member
my teacher has this new program that lets her loook at what were doing on our computers and even control our computers from her computer Im asking if ther is anyone who knows how to block this Surf Lock or do something with it because since shes got that program my favorite class has become my most boring class

Your teacher has put that on the computers to keep you from doing things you aren't supposed to be doing during class. You should be paying attention in class instead of surfing the internet.

I doubt you'll get any help with this in here.

millcitysboy606 said:
my teacher has this new program that lets her loook at what were doing on our computers and even control our computers from her computer Im asking if ther is anyone who knows how to block this Surf Lock or do something with it because since shes got that program my favorite class has become my most boring class

Throw feces at her.

ya but most of the time we dont do anything... out of the 5 school days well work 1 and the rest she doesnt give us anything to do so its just boredom without bein able to surf the net.

Back
Top Bottom