IT Supplier's What Do You Look For!

CPLTD

Solid State Member
Hi Guy's

Very new hear and would really love to gage some feedback on IT Suppliers you may have used in business and for your own systems .
Do you look for price like alot of our customers or is it a variable of cost,choice and reliability ,Have you been let down and put of from the likes of PC World , Misco to name but a few . I would love to hear from you so I can use your idea's to better the company I represent.

well, ill share from my expericance, mabey not the exact catorgory, but for some feedback, here ya go.

i would have no problem payin a little more for a product from a company i have researched and can trust rather than some no name website ( like the mistrke i made when i bought my laptop from ibuypower) its a nice laptop, but i just hve this cheap feeling to it, flimsy case, the keyboard sticks sometimes.

so, for my 2 cents, like i said before, if i can trust a compony, or research it and find alot of good reviews on it, ill pay the extra money that the place is charging, with no regrets

hope this helps, not really ITish, but more for consumer in general

i think places like pcworld are there for people who dont no much about computers soo they can get ripped off easy like they do, iv used pc world once and never again...

dell on the other hand are quite good, iv used them 3 times now, buying 2 computers and a laptop from them, all in good working order and the battery in the laptop is well good, lasts about 4/5 hours, but the laptop i got from pc world, well lolol it over heats and the battery only lasts max 20mins now, only had it a year

Back
Top Bottom