Sunbelt(Kerio) firewall issues

jhh72

Solid State Member
Hi,,does anyone here use/run the Free limited version of Sunbelt Firewall?

For years i was using it when previously know as "KERIO" and i had absolutely no issues...Kerio was bought out by Sunbelt Technologies and they took over etc,,i have recently downloaded the latest version and installed ok...and now have IE issues trying to open certain sites,,and even having to refresh several times to view a page when on sites etc,,whereas other sites and applications i have no issues..when i exit and cancel the Firewall and only use XP Firewall all is ok (well a lot better) but still get some slow connections etc..Some people say its the connection(Internode)..some say its my Modem,,others have said that expect this from certain sites...i must say also that at times there are no issues at all when running this firewall,,,however my issues certainly free up somewhat when i do not use it??

I am with internode on a 512/128 plan,,using a Billion router/modem..computer is fine,,kept clean with various antispy/virus...

I just seem to put it down to Sunbelt Firewall,,,,have looked into the settings and as far as i can understand IE is recognised as a safe entry etc...

Any ideas guys/girls?

Cheers and thankyou in advance,
Jason,Brisbane

Back
Top Bottom