A Sumwhat Wierd Question

Domaz

In Runtime
Ok this going to sound wierd but i just had to know, a little leaf bug got in keyboard..can this cause any problems:eek: ??? I know this sounds wierd but i just wanted to know....

well if it starts typing any thing for you im sure you will realise.

other then that .nope

apreciated for replyin, and haven't noticed anything strange yet, but i was curious cause it was like wtf, i tried to get it but it when in between the keys..

You can get a flat screwdriver and gently lever the keys off your board to get it, you'll probably also find alot of crap that's built up over time. Depending on your keyboard it should be easy to get the keys back on except if you've got something special like a backlit keyboard.

You can get a flat screwdriver and gently lever the keys off your board to get it, you'll probably also find alot of crap that's built up over time. Depending on your keyboard it should be easy to get the keys back on except if you've got something special like a backlit keyboard.

God, I did that too all my keys. It was horrifying. Cleaned the entire thing out and soaked the keys in soap water. Now it's super clean :D

i bought this really nice multimedia keyboard from goodwill (thrift store) and it had a shitload of hair between the keys (not visible) but i then cleaned it out and its a really nice keyboard

Never seen a backlit keyboard. I might buy one for a new rig. Is it backlit as in the keys are lit or the space between the keys? Cause I hate turning on a light to see my keyboard. I'm not as stealthy which means I can't go all night...

i think you can get a back lit keyboard in different ways like, just the letters on the actual keys light up or around the keys or the whole thing..

Back
Top Bottom