Suggestion

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Anyone got any suggestion on cooling? Really cheap cooling that is. I really want to break down my CPU temp which is 35 c and my GPU as well. I have a AMD 3200 I used the stock cooling so I heard since I used the thermal pad its impossible to remove without damaging the CPU therfore i'm just looking for two fans one for my GPU and CPU please understand as cheap as possible.

CPU: AMD 3200 Socket 939
GPU: Geforce 6600 GT

I'm merely looking to lower my temps by a few degrees not OC or anything no need to do it yet.

I recently purchased the Artic Cooling 64 Professional for AMD 3700, it has had a profound effect on my temperatures, its really easy to install, took me 5 minutes. It is relatively cheap and lowered my temps by approx 10 centrigrade.

if you want something really cheap like for almost for free. go to your local hardware store and get a 2 foot plastic bendy hose. put it right by what you want to cool down and blow into the other end. not feasable? thats what i thought.

any fan really, just look on newegg for a cheap fan or something. i just saw one that was $1.79 but i doubt if will do anything

Thank you its on my shopping list for sure. I see the reviews they are good.
I'm guessing i'd have to buy thermal grease as well? Last thing I want to do is screw up my CPU. I was told by poeple that because I used a thermal pad from AMD that came with the CPU that I was stuck with it. Can I remove the current heatskin and fan from my CPU without damage to the CPU even with a thermal pad.

Back
Top Bottom