stupid webcam!!!!

Gamingfreak

Fully Optimized
ok i just bought a webcam (logitech quickcam messenger) and it wont install, everytime i try to it says some limit has been reached and i have to close a program, whats going on?!?!?

uh, are you the admin on ur computer, because if not you cant install things. or maybe you dont need to install things, just try and go to my computer and see what it says for usb, because all i did was plug in mine, and i was operational...

yes i am the admin and i tried just plugging it in and i get nothing just the usual "found new hardware" but when i try to install the drivers and software i get the error and then it tells me to restart to complete the installation so i do, when i get back to windows it tells me to plug in my webcam which i do but it doesnt see it

gaming_freak said:
ok i just bought a webcam (logitech quickcam messenger) and it wont install, everytime i try to it says some limit has been reached and i have to close a program, whats going on?!?!?
it might help if you were to tell us what limit the message is talking about

the error says "lvcomsx.exe -application error the exception breakpoint. A breakpoint has been reached. (0x80000003) occurred in application at location 0x7c901230. click ok to terminate program. click cancel to drbug program."

Back
Top Bottom