studio 9 video editng software

billozz

In Runtime
anyone know anyhting about the above software please. i cannot get it to capture video from my camcorder. i am trying to capture using a usb port, which i believe it should do, but it wil not work.
any ideas please
regards
Bill Osborne

hm..most video cameras use usb for still images and firewire for video check your manual.

the software i got with the camera was studio 9....i also have extreme media digital studio...but cannot get either of them to capture from the camera...but i have been told by someone in a computer shop that i do not need a capture card of firewire as the camera...canon mv830 will will send the video to the computer via the usb connection
thanks for the replies
Bill

Hmmmm... does that mean perhaps that instead of it being captured by the Computer, that the Recorder merely saves the files, and you connect it to the Computer and open the Mass Storage Device perhaps? Or have you tried that?

i don't think usb from camcorders captures video, i think you need a firewire connection for that
i use ulead media studio pro 7 for capturing and i tried using USB and it didn't work with my panasonic DV camcorder but firewire worked flawlessly

Why would you specifically need to capture from the Camcorder? Doing it wherever you want, then picking it up off it from the USB seems like the easiest way? And the most convenient.

Back
Top Bottom