stuck disc in powerbook

Whoa... I totally posted before... well, anyways, what I said, was that you should contact mac support first. See what they have to say. Forums for macs, etc. Someone on here probably will help you, but, since the majority is windows, a specific mac forum would suit you better...

do they not have that tiny hole that you poke a peperclip into as an emergency eject?

actually its okay, never mind... it came out, we used a pocket knife to realign the slot with the disc, i guess thats what we did... were gonna go get the drive checked later, hopefully it didnt get fudged

Yeah, make sure you get it checked dont wont to have a rom with a scrathed lense

root said:
do they not have that tiny hole that you poke a peperclip into as an emergency eject?

I call that the "Professional CD Extraction Tool" it just sounds better than a "paperclip" lol. Do MACs not have one of these pin holes on the CD/DVD ROM? It wouldn't shock me if they didn't.

No, my friends doesnt, Im looking at it now, Apple probable think their equipment will never break, and can last forever...uum...

Back
Top Bottom