Stuck for best computer choices

bbertotti1991

Beta member
Please. Either build your own or have a gaming computer manufacturer build one for you. Don't buy an Asus desktop with it's shitty ATX-B motherboard that has one PCI-E 2.0 slot that runs at a max of x4. Those computers are for business users or casual gamers. Or someone who wants a fast computer for everyday use. But for gaming you can and NEED to do better.

Give us a budget and we can whip you up a sweet parts list or recommend several builds from varying gaming computer companies.

Please. Either build your own or have a gaming computer manufacturer build one for you. Don't buy an Asus desktop with it's shitty ATX-B motherboard that has one PCI-E 2.0 slot that runs at a max of x4. Those computers are for business users or casual gamers. Or someone who wants a fast computer for everyday use. But for gaming you can and NEED to do better.

Give us a budget and we can whip you up a sweet parts list or recommend several builds from varying gaming computer companies.

Agree 100%

My budget is 750 canadian so roughly 550 USD. Me and my girl friend mainly use our computers to play league of legends and she uses it for downloading music and streaming movies. I would like to use it for games like Diablo 3 and planet side 2 but am willing to do upgrades later on. We used to play it on laptops till her motherboard over heated and crapped out so we're kind of looking for something that will get us by before we build a 1500-2000$ rig or something that can be easily upgraded. Thanks for the advice

In that case I would just get a prebuilt system from Dell or something to tide you over until you build your super rig.

Back
Top Bottom