Strange PC Boot Lag.
So my father brought me his PC from work, I build it for him using my spare PC parts.
Q9450 on DFI P35 with 4GB DDR2, 500W PSU about 5 years old and ATI 1950XTX...etc
PC boots, and the 1st image is the P35 DFI logo (thats how it usually is) and then just freezes at that point for about 3 minutes. BIOS look good, I re-seated all the components, but with no luck. PC makes a single short beep at start, I think thats how it always been meaning all good-to-go.
That screen would usually stay for 7-9 seconds and now its 3 minutes, what gives? PC works fine once it loads into Windows.
Any ideas how to fix it?
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor