stop error

cg1

In Runtime
i have a windows 2003 enterprise server, when it comes to loading network conections the stop error 0x000000f (0x000000) x4 comes up, it boots fine in safe mode, i have replaced the ram

i searched Micro$oft and google w/the above code 0x000000f (0x000000) x4 ,and came up with nothing...it's probably "TBSD" otherwise known as the Blue Screen Of Death.

i would use a good reg. cleaner full version of course, and have it clear out all the errors in the registry. a good one to use is System Mechanic or C Cleaner.

-EDIT-

just be sure to backup the registry before using either one, so you can go back and restore it if anything goes wrong.

I ran c cleaner but still has blue screen, the last program i installed was vmware server but it have delete all its files and dlls and reg entry's as it won't run the installer in safe mode

How long have you been getting this? What have you done to the pc before it started happening? Have you checked in event viewer for clues?

the stop error is 0x0000007f, it just happen the other day while it turn it on, only thing i done before it broke was install vmware which i no longer need but can't uninstall in safe mode

I run VMware and can uninstall with no problems. Is it a legit version, or a cracked version, if its cracked it could be something to do with that. Have you checked for viruses etc? Also, if it isnt cracked, what type of network settings have you configured in VMWare, there could be a possible conflict there

the uninstaller won't run in safe mode, had it with a magazine and registered online to get serial, only had it working for a few days it it probley in the default settings

i disabled the onboard connections e.g, lan, parrell serial and i am geting
0x000000a5 the bios is not acpi compliant

Back
Top Bottom