Still having issues with my set up!!!

Haku Mioje

Daemon Poster
As many may know I have been having NUMEROUS issues with the computer I have been trying to build... I have been told countless times that everything is compatible by both people on here and actual techs... I have reordered 3 mother boards already and i have ordered a new power supply and graphics card... still same or similar issues arise... i have checked the graphics card in another computer and verified that is works, same with the power supply... the issues ive been having is nothing will come up on my screen AT all... with the last board i received and this current board the graphics card fan skips like the power is fluctuating... i have had a tech look at this twice both with my original power supply and the current one... now i am starting to questioning if this may be a CPU issue... if anyone may be able to elaborate, please do...

Maybe you're having some static issues during your build process. Are you using an anti-static wrist strap or anything similar during the build? I usually don't use stuff like that personally, but if you are constantly having problems with brand new components, then your focus should be on your building technique.

a single question pops into my mind
how many things do you have plugged into the same circuit at your house?

have you tried a different psu...? you didn't mention changing that out did you...? and even good name brand psus are bound to have duds every once in a while...

I can't remember anything from your previous threads except that you actually did post them, if you could link them here we could see what has already been tried...

the reason why i asked what else you have plugged into the cicuit is because you could be drawing too much through one plug/loop
try moving it to a different plug in the place and let me know

Sounds like power supply issue here... try a different one and make sure you plug the 20+4pin and 12v rail into the motherboard.

Are you using your MB standoffs? (if needed).

Have you tried laying it all out, outside of the case?

Back
Top Bottom