Stereptypical is this build good thread.

dudelewis1

Daemon Poster
Seems like it would work fine. I mean 160gb Hard Drive is extremely small now-a-days but im sure you have your reasons. Honestly, there isnt anything wrong with it and it will work fine for a good while.

----------Chris----------

some good specs I might suggest since your running a am2+ CPU use pc2 8500 ram its about the same price and would perform better on that cpu and if you plan on upgrading to a bigger graphics card down the road might wanna get a bigger psu something in the 700-800watt range with a single rail would do.

Didn't think that we were nitpicking, he asked if it would work :p

and a Sparkle GPU. Seriously? I can vouch thats a POS.

Build with some quality man, jeeze.

----------Chris----------

Whats wrong with Sparkle

they are one of the highest known manufactures in japan

Holysky, thanks for that Ram, rep 4 u(Edit-gotta spread teh luv. You'll get it eventually). Allthough the 3 egg on that vid card is turning me off...

Kevin, any reccomendations on psu? Rep 4 u to btw

Whats wrong with Sparkle

they are one of the highest known manufactures in japan

Well there heatsinks blow nutz, but im not gonna argue with you. Go with sparkle if you want, but better keep it clean or buy a fire extinguisher with the wally world gift card.

Holysky, thanks for that Ram, rep 4 u(Edit-gotta spread teh luv. You'll get it eventually). Allthough the 3 egg on that vid card is turning me off...

Kevin, any reccomendations on psu? Rep 4 u to btw

Kevins half asleep, but I can tell you what he is gonna tell you. PC power and cooling. best PSU's on the market. Well worth the money plus some. Single 12v Rails do the best.

Back
Top Bottom