starting from scratch

yo im starting from scratch well i have a computer but its old and its practicly scratch so i need some help on what to get im a n00b cause im just gettin into this stuff and i could use some help on gettin some info on what to buy to upgrade it like ram and stuff like that

i dont really no right now i will find out but im pretty sure it needs a new one its like a win98 so i think it would need a new one

i dont really no right now i will find out but im pretty sure it needs a new one its like a win98 so i think it would need a new one

As your computer is running W98 it must be older than mine and thats old lol if your going to upgrade you might as well go the full monty because if you change your MB then you will need a new processor,graphics card etc, you should just go buy a new one as there quite reasonable now.

im gonna change all that stuff to its all out a date it needs all new stuff so i was gonna get taht stuff to and it does need a MB

Whats your budget, and what do you plan on using your computer for(i.e. gaming, internet browsing, word processing)?

im making a new one well its just upgrading an old one and i wanna use if for gaming maybe and other stuff like school and anything else

You can get a pretty nice build for under $800. It just depends on how much you're willing to put in to your PC. I hate having to dig up all the parts to find out that you like to spend more.......or less.

Back
Top Bottom