Spyware?? I can't remove it?

Reiyoku

In Runtime
Hello I think I have spyware running in the background, I know this is because I use firefox and I close down everything and if I go into task manager I can see IEXPLORE.EXE two times running in the background taking a fair amount of Memory and CPu usage.

Ad-aware can't seem to pick it up either, how can I remove them, I don't know what the spyware is either???

I even have Ad-Aware professional with real time protection and still no trace

How could I remove this??

And you're sure it's not just internet explorer? Do a virus scan as well, it might be a trojan virus.

Ok Ill do that right away. but i don't have internet explorer loaded and that's always a sign of something running in the background I.e spyware or a trojan

Well I'm running a norton virus scan and nothing is still picking up what could it be, the reason I have norton is because it was a free month with my motherboard haha

What could it be???

I am on my second drive now I have passed all the important window stuff so I highly doubt it's something on this drive...

Also if I end the process of Iexplore it loads right back up again, also virus scan finished with no viruses????

I don't get this lol

Ok tried windows defender, and no malware or anything was detected, this is really wracking my brain.. lol any other suggestions

Back
Top Bottom