Spyware

euro_trader

Solid State Member
Hi. I'm new to this site. was searcing on google for a forum support group to help me with my spyware problem and found this place.

I'm not the most computer literate guy out there, so I will try the best I can to explain my problem. I believe I have a spyware problem. There is a red "X" on the bottom right of my screen. When I put my mouse on the X, there is a message that says "Windows has detected spyware infection! Click here to protect your computer from spyware". I see that a XP Antispyware 2009 is installed on my computer. For some reason, I cannot remove it from my computer when I tried to remove the program.

What can I do to solve the problem. any help will be appreciated. thanks

Unfortunately, i cannot access the link. that's one of the effects of my virus. i cannot access many sites, including my hotmail. can you please paste it here. thanks

I can't access that link either. When i click, I have a message that Internet explorer has encountered a problem.

Same for the AVG anti-virus idea. I can go on google and search. But, when the results come out, I click and another pop up window opens.

See if you can download another browser. Or, use windows update. Sometimes it will take care of viruses on it's own.

Back
Top Bottom