Spybot S&D or ad-aware

well that's good.
it also depends ob what sites you visit and where you download. I am generally more cautious then I used to be but I still keep all my programs. I like to feel protected.

FuRgy said:
Yeah, it's best to use both, but if I had to choose between the 2, I'd use Ad-Aware.

See-

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=5091

Nooooooooooooo your wrong, dont use both as there can be a conflict between them, Cos when you load Spybot S+D it says You hvae adware installed anbd it can mess up S+D ETC ETC

Id reccomend just using S+D, Or even adware as the new one looked gooooooooooooood

crazyman143 said:
well that's good.
it also depends ob what sites you visit and where you download. I am generally more cautious then I used to be but I still keep all my programs. I like to feel protected.

I download of limewire often, but i;m positive it doesn't contain spyware-I also use mozilla firefox, and have norton antivirus, so ad-aware will do for me-I did download spybot s+d once but it crashed on my system half way thru the scan
!

Nemesis said:
Nooooooooooooo your wrong, dont use both as there can be a conflict between them, Cos when you load Spybot S+D it says You hvae adware installed anbd it can mess up S+D ETC ETC

Id reccomend just using S+D, Or even adware as the new one looked gooooooooooooood
yes it will say that there can be a conflict but I've never had that happen. they're saying that if the backups from adaware show up, not to delete them.

furgy said:
I download of limewire often, but i;m positive it doesn't contain spyware-I also use mozilla firefox, and have norton antivirus, so ad-aware will do for me-I did download spybot s+d once but it crashed on my system half way thru the scan
yeh I usually use a separate computer running that I'm not afraid to loose anything on, and use that.

Back
Top Bottom