Spybot 1.3...

setishock

Wizard of Wires
I haven't been able to connect to the update server for over a week. It say updates not available or unable to connect. I loaded a copy from a installer zip that is a month or so old so I know the referance files have to be way out of date. Any one else having this problem?

It connects ok, but says No Updates Available. I'm just relying on Ad-Aware And MS AntiSpyware at the moment.

Where did you get your copy from ? the originating site or download.com or majorgeeks.com

depends on where you D/L it from, some sites have bogus or corrupted copy's, but if this is not the case, then i would have to say that the server that hosts the updates in having probs.

~mr mixx~ said:
Where did you get your copy from ? the originating site or download.com or majorgeeks.com

depends on where you D/L it from, some sites have bogus or corrupted copy's, but if this is not the case, then i would have to say that the server that hosts the updates in having probs.

I got it from the spybot host site. But since it took so long to tear myself away from other things going on in the forum I think I'm just gonna try out the new version. It may be the older version is locked out in favor of the new one.

Back
Top Bottom