Spy Sweeper or Spyware Doctor?

Toby1

Daemon Poster
Okay this may seem like a pointless thread but it's just been bugging me a hell of a lot.

What do you think is better, Spy Sweeper or Spyware Doctor. I have tried both and like both, but can't decide on one... Which brings me here.

Opinions welcome.

Thanks, Toby.

i have tried spy sweeper, but i think microsoft antispyware is more ergonomic. and spy sweeper wasnt getting along well with adaware and it corrupted boot.ini so my computer was pretty much fukked

john123 said:
i have tried spy sweeper, but i think microsoft antispyware is more ergonomic. and spy sweeper wasnt getting along well with adaware and it corrupted boot.ini so my computer was pretty much fukked

That's hell dodgy, I mean, I've used it and it hasn't done anything like that... Were you using a proper version? Microsoft Antispyware (Windows Defender) is okay, just doesn't seem to pick much up (neither does Ad-Aware for that matter) compared to SS or SD.

spy sweeper is deffinately one of the best around, ive used it and it did a really good job but it started interfering with my msn so i uninstalled it, im sure theyve fixed that problem by now so i would get that

Well, since I've used Spy Sweeper and Spyware Doctor, they have both picked up infections and Ad-Aware has picked up none, neither has Spybot... That's why I made the thread title what it is, cause' I only really wanted opinons about Spyware Doctor and Spy Sweeper as these are the two main programs I use to combat spyware.

Each to their own though... It's all good. I just thought I'd point that out. :)

Back
Top Bottom