Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-02-2009, 09:17 PM   #11
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to FlightSimBoy
Default Re: Spore

In space mode it gets extremely repetitive.

Go to planet. Place colony. Repeat
Variation: Go to planet. Defeat existing species. Place colony. Repeat.
Variation: Go to planet. Terraform to your liking. Place colony. Repeat.
Variation: Go to planet. Defeat existing species. Terraform to your liking. Place colony. Repeat.
Variation: Go to planet. Use planet buster. No more planet.

You get the idea... It is still rather fun to do though, as there are secrets to collect.

My Computer: eMachines T5226 - Intel Pentium D Dual Core @ 3 GHz - Diamond Viper Radeon HD3870 OC Edition with 1 GB GDDR3 VRAM - 4 GB PQi Turbo DDR2-533 RAM - Corsair 650W PSU with 52A on single rail - TSSTcorp DVD-DL+-RW combo drive - Lite-on 52x CD-RW burner - Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi XtremeGamer - Logitech z5300e speakers - WinFast TV Tuner - Vista Ultimate 64-Bit. eBay name: Flightsimboy304
FlightSimBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:23 PM   #12
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larisa View Post
Okay, thanks for the tip!

Kisses - Larisa
<3 lol

if u ever get stuck, just send me a PM an i'll see if i can help,
iv had the game now for about a year

Old 08-02-2009, 09:43 PM   #13
In Runtime

ok guys i mean no offense to anyone especially u larissa,
but what if shes just some guy, who puts a picture of a sexy blond lady as there avatar and their username as "larissa" and says kisses and stuff to everyone to get special treatment, just an idea, but that would be pretty funny, and a good idea.
once again no offense to anyone, just a thought

also i played spore on my cousins computer and it was pretty good, but make sure u save everynow and then, cuz his laptop ran outta battery after i had been playing for like two hours, and i lost everything so it was really annoying. also designing the vehicles and capitals and stuff got kinda annoying
intel core-i7 920 4+ GHz with the thermaltech 120 extreme with adition 120mm fan lapped. mobo: asus p6t deluxe gpu: Sapphire 5870 OCED. PSU: power pc and cooling 910 watt RAM: Corsair 6GB ddr3 1600 HDD: two 640 Gb WB Caviar in RAID 0: coolermaster haf 932 with all red fans
monitor: samsung ToC T260 roseblack 25.5" 5ms 1920x1200
pepzsoduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:06 PM   #14
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepzsoduh View Post
but what if shes just some guy, who puts a picture of a sexy blond lady as there avatar and their username as "larissa" and says kisses and stuff to everyone to get special treatment, just an idea, but that would be pretty funny, and a good idea.

also i played spore on my cousins computer and it was pretty good, but make sure u save everynow and then, cuz his laptop ran outta battery after i had been playing for like two hours, and i lost everything so it was really annoying. also designing the vehicles and capitals and stuff got kinda annoying
i know how the whole guy pretending to be girl thing works, i play alot of MMORPG's...

but hey, just being nice in general to who ever dosnt hurt ya know?
Old 08-02-2009, 10:28 PM   #15
Fully Optimized

Yeah, he was being a little "e-flirtatious," I suppose.. but that is how most guys would react to a girl online or offline. Anything past that would seem strange, unless the two of them began talking on the phone and perhaps actually had feelings for each other.. but that calls for another day.

All in all, I haven't played Spore myself though I heard it wasn't to bad. Some people were disappointed, but I don't think they liked the gameplay because it wasn't quite an FPS. ;-P
Bahawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:17 AM   #16
In Runtime

Spore got very repetitive for me
It's fun I guess up until the Space age
at first you think wow this is great
then its super boring
Old 08-03-2009, 08:07 AM   #17
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepzsoduh View Post

No offense taken but I assure you I am real. I was born in a country called Moldova which was part of the Former Soviet Union. The photo of me is about 7 years old, when I did some modeling, so yes it is a younger photo of me. I met an American man on the Internet and we have been married and I live in the USA for over 1 year now. I studied the English langauge in my country for many years and the reason I can talk, read, and write English.

To all you single guys out there, I have some girlfriends that are looking for a foreign man if you are interested.

Kisses to all - Larisa
Larisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:21 AM   #18
Bogan

Send a message via MSN to Neodude112320

I Wonder if any of them want an Ozzie bloke

Anywho! Spore Is Quite Fun And Isnt very demanding as far as system requirements go.Gameplay is also very fun though the first 2 stages of your creature can get VERY Boring though overall its a great game!

Also,DRM is an issue.You can only use your Serial 5 times before you have to ring/email EA to get a new one,i have had to do this once.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:55 AM   #19
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neodude112320 View Post
I Wonder if any of them want an Ozzie bloke

Anywho! Spore Is Quite Fun And Isnt very demanding as far as system requirements go.Gameplay is also very fun though the first 2 stages of your creature can get VERY Boring though overall its a great game!

Also,DRM is an issue.You can only use your Serial 5 times before you have to ring/email EA to get a new one,i have had to do this once.
Yes I know a few women that married Aussies mate!

G'day - Larisa
Larisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:31 PM   #20
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larisa View Post
Sorry to hear about this. Maybe his computer didn't meet the minimum requirements of the ganme? This is first I hear of any problems like this.
His computer was adequate enough to run it, but it was a big deal when the game first came out. Because Spore had digital rights management attached to it you were only allowed to install the game three times before it became deactivated! This is how gaming companies punish the players who actually buy their games. Retailers even started to refuse returns on the game. Since there are a bunch of people with good words for the game in this thread maybe they fixed the problems. Read up on it before you buy though. GL & HF!