Spend my money :)

if your going to get a motherboard from thelis than why are you making this thread :confused:
what else do you need???????

yeah u should tell us what u already have for ur new build thats in ur sig...

then we can help u with the rest of what u need

I have the CPU, and 2GB of the ram. I know what mobo I want to get, and the HDD I'll probably be getting.

I need suggestions on what video card to get, I want an 8800GT but I do not know which one is the best. I also need a case (Tell me what a good brand is, since I see alot of designs that I like, but I do not know of the brand), a PSU, also i'd like inputs on what gaming keyboards are good and I want to get a wireless mouse that is OK for gaming, but all I can find is wired gaming.

For cases, Lian Li, Thermaltake. For cheap cases, Rosewill make one of the best cheap cases I have ever seen.

For the 8800GT video card, only eVGA stands out from the rest.

FOr a wireless mouse, the Logitech G7 is the best. I'm using it right now. Glides perfectly, rechargeable/spare battery pack, laser grade gaming, speed control (on the fly).

Power supply, I'm not picky when it comes to this. I'll get a Rosewill PSU if I have to. If the specs look good and has the reviews to match, it's mine.

Rosewill RP600V2-S-SL-S ATX12V v2.01 600W Power Supply 115/230 V CSA, UL, TUV, FCC - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182062

Wow, look at the finish on that thing!!! Talk about bling. I love it...

Is the G7 heavy? I like heavy mouses, I have a microsoft that is pretty heavy since it has 2 AA batteries in it. And it's huge. It's like a wireless G5 filled with 4.7 ounce pieces.

Back
Top Bottom