speeding up xp

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should get the book hacking windows xp, read it for half an hour and ull kno how to speed up xp =D

-Tweak The Swap File

For Users with 256 MB RAM or more this tweak will boost their Windows- and Game-Performance.
What it does: It tells Windows not to use any Swap File until there is really no more free RAM left.
Open the System Configuration Utility by typing msconfig.exe in the RUNConservativeSwapfileUsage =1" under the 386enh section.
Restart your Windows and enjoy better Game performance
command. There in your System.ini you have to add "

this is the only thing i do not quite understand MarxSoccer, please elaborate

Open the System Configuration Utility by typing msconfig.exe in the RUNConservativeSwapfileUsage =1" under the 386enh section.

i'm sorry it is this part i have a question about. i could not find ConservativeSwapFileUsage=1 under 386enh in msconfig.exe

Wait! Make it a sticky! This thing's useful and it kick a$$ I did that before and god...the Pc went flying... A M A Z I N G !:eek:

dahobo said:
i'm sorry it is this part i have a question about. i could not find ConservativeSwapFileUsage=1 under 386enh in msconfig.exe

Some OSes don't have it. It depends what you've installed... or so I think

Go Marx! :D

Sincerly, that was the best stuff ever...although...I need to upgrade to MC2005 first...I can't figure that thing with my French OS...ooooo well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom