Speeding up Windows XP by roughly 100%

Spyware? That isn't right. I run my Spyware scanner at least five times a day, literally, and not once have I gotten any warning from it. Oh well. I did speed up XP, and that's what it claimed to do so in all honesty it did what it was programmed to do...

1337DuD3 said:
Spyware? That isn't right. I run my Spyware scanner at least five times a day, literally, and not once have I gotten any warning from it. Oh well. I did speed up XP, and that's what it claimed to do so in all honesty it did what it was programmed to do...
What spyware software do u run? i pay a 20 dollar subscription to spysweeper (webroot) and i love the software. I run mine about once a day or so and don't usually find anything. i'm a big security guy so i like 2 have the best i can get.

MooseMan said:
What spyware software do u run? i pay a 20 dollar subscription to spysweeper (webroot) and i love the software. I run mine about once a day or so and don't usually find anything. i'm a big security guy so i like 2 have the best i can get.
first of all, spysweeper kinda sucks motherfucking donkey balls.
second, use more than one antispyware software to stay protected. i use:
-spydoctor
-pc-cillin anti-spyware
-microsoft anti-spyware
-and spyware s&d

Feircepc said:
works fine but the program is not free. you can only use it 15 times and then they make you pay. and no not 15 days 15 times. so lets say you restart your pc then you open up the program thats using it twice.
from the looks of it this seems like a "good" program... but their asking a bit too damn much for it. In a case like this, i usually like to hack programs. however, in the case im also not sure whether its even worth my time... some of the stuff ive been reading on this thread has made be believe otherwise...

This program Speed Gear 5.0. is like a Vcr

Your pc orginaly is a Vcr stuck on Normal playback
the only thing that speed gear does it basically put "playback" on the "vcr" to 2x speed. to everything appears faster

a couple of givaways to this is things like .gif Adverts on the internet, watch how there playing at "hyper speed"
also things like "auto hiding" the taskbar seems to be just visually sped up

Back
Top Bottom