Speed Fan Question

root_assassin

In Runtime
In the program speed fan, i would like my cpu temps to display in the taskbar, but it will only display my hdd temp, its probably a dumb question but i cant figure it out

I don't use the program so I did some searching with no luck on how to change that or even that you can.

SpeedFan tends to be annoying like that. For some reason on two of my computers, SF shows CPU temps just fine, but on my Phenom II gaming rig, it wont show CPU temp, just HDD so I got Core Temp and RealTemp as well. Great programs! Good suggestion GhostGT!

IIRC, Everest Home can show you any temp or anything (voltages and such) going on in your system in your taskbar and you can change the colors of the numbers so you know what is what. They haven't updated the free version for a really long time, but the old one still works like a charm.

In the program speed fan, i would like my cpu temps to display in the taskbar, but it will only display my hdd temp, its probably a dumb question but i cant figure it out

It'll only display one reading.

But to change the reading it displays open SpeedFan 4.38.

Click 'Configure'

In the Configure window click on reading you want to display in task bar. I.E. GPU, HD0, HD1, Core, etc... Or what ever you have labeled the CPU reading.

At the bottom of the Configure window you see the option 'Show in tray'. Check the box and click OK.

Back
Top Bottom