Speakers went bad on me... Need new ones 5.1

I like having surround sound a lot... These were good for quite a while. I think I'll just stick with my rigged up 3.1 system, and then for christmas ask for a 5.1 system.

If I were to get a fairly cheap soundcard as well, would that give me any better qaulity through like logitech X-540s?

I heard a difference with even a cheap SB Audigy SE, if you decide to get a more expensive card do not buy the Creative X-Fi Xtreme Audio, it is nothing but an Audigy SE with a driver mod, it has the exact same chip as the Audigy SE and that chip isn't an X-Fi, I have no idea how Creative can sell the same card but slap an X-Fi sticker on it and charge more, but that's exactly what they've done with the X-Fi Xtreme Audio...

My schedule is currently setup like this -

California -> Hong Kong
Hong Kong -> Japan
Japan -> Hong Kong
Hong Kong -> Mainland China
Mainland China -> Hong Kong
Hong Kong -> California

thats alot of Hong Kong
btw take out king kong while your there :cool:

dude just use the $40 and get a soldering iron from the Shack or something and fix em yourself instead of getting the crappy stuff

Don't get me wrong, China is a great country to visit and explore. It's just under the circumstances on how I arrived here. To sum everything up, someone screwed up my flight reservations. My schedule is currently setup like this -

California -> Hong Kong
Hong Kong -> Japan
Japan -> Hong Kong
Hong Kong -> Mainland China
Mainland China -> Hong Kong
Hong Kong -> California

That reminds me of my last trip to Japan a few years ago...

Tucson-Phoenix
Phoenix-Los Angeles
Los Angeles-San Diego
San Diego-Honolulu
Honolulu-Guam
Guam-Tokyo

SHEESH!!!!!!!! Good thing I was there for 2 months cause this was over 26 hours of flight, waiting, delays etc LOL!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom