Speakers

wakeford90

Solid State Member
I have a toshiba satelite a30-514. Th built in realtek speakers have always worked but last week they started to mess up the sound by making the sound slow down in places and make the pitch high and low. it works with every media application i have as well as internet explorer. i can't listen to music properly. the problem is it works fine for about ten minutes but then it starts to mess up.i then clos the application and the speakers just stop working and i need to restart my computer to make them work again does any one know what the problem is and how it can be solved? please help i love music and watching DVD's!!! please, please help thanx

That happened to my old laptop. I don't really know what it was..i think it might have been the driver. I had someone else fix it.

I have been on that toshiba website but it doesn't have the toshiba a30-514. Do you have any idea how th person fixd it for you? and was it a problm with the codecs or the sound card because the headphone jack outputs the same distort sound!!!

my laptop wasn't a toshibe it was a dell...and no i have no idea it was when i was like 15 i had no idea about computes...and i still don't because you lost me on codecs...

ok well i don't have a clue what the problem is. i have tried loads of things and it is really annoying me. anybody else know how i can stop this and fix it?????

Back
Top Bottom