Speaker recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giancarlo

Banned
Now I hear the Logitech Z-5300E are some of the best speakers on the market packing 280 watts RMS.. I was wondering if anyone has heard of them here... and if you would recommend them.

http://www.ictcompany.com/store/productinf.asp?Item=LGT-Z5300

That's way less then what other online stores have been asking (the actual price range was $140-$170 from what I found, and after shipping for me that site offers them at about $110).

If you have other suggestions that are just as good as these I'll check it out.

Damn man there pretty good and logitechs a good brand too im actually thinking of buying them now goto www.xoxide.com they have some good powerful onse there and some decently powered onse that look awsome

I looked again at the Logitech ones. They are the best. I don't think many of other brands have THX certification. To get THX certification the speakers must undergo rigorous testing. These speakers produce no distortion. I think Logitech is probably the way to go.

HAHAHHAHAH!!! Logitech is NOT the best, they are good, but FAR from the best Gian. Klipsch has them by the balls in sound quality, THX, 24bit, everything. If you want the best, it will cost you though...

HERE ARE THE BEST MONEY CAN BUY!
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=36-119-106&depa=0

There Gian, argue if you want with me, but Klipsch is the best speaker company in THE WORLD, for all types! They ARE NOT cheap though!!

HAhahah.. klipsch is a bunch of junk that is overpriced, and has half the features logitech does. And besides that you being the computer illiterate you are, that set of crappy overpriced junk does not have THX certification. You are soooo wrong. So damn wrong.

Besides, Logitech Z-680 IS THE BEST SYSTEM OUT THERE ON THE MARKET. It kicks Klipsch in the rear-end whe it comes to quality.

Reviews claim that Klipsch has been dethroned from what they claim. The Z-680 has outdone the best Klipsch in the wattage, the features and the quality.

http://www.bit-tech.net/review/266

And I have been reading Klipsch's subwoofers have the tendency of buzzing after a bit of use. Logitech's don't. Nice try.

...................You are kidding right???...................... And DONT YOU DARE FLAME ME YOU LITTLE IMP!! I WILL NOT STAND FOR YOUR ATTITUDE AGAIN GIAN, SO DO NOT START IT WITH ME!!!!!!!

Klipsch is one of the oldest speaker companies around, I know the Klipsch family personally, and I know their quality, and you are wrong...

Here is why:

Logitech Total Wattage: 505 watts
Klipsch Total Wattage: 650 watts

WHO HAS WHO BEAT? DO MATH FOOL!!

Klipsch is THX certified moron.... WTF are you talking about??? Here, proof you are wrong again... and again... and again...

http://www.pcmall.com/pcmall/shop/d...all&source=zwb11876&adcampaign=email,zwb11876
Just because NewEgg doesn't state whether they are or are not doesn't mean you can go and run your big mouth saying Klipsch suck. Your attitude is about as rotten as bleu cheese... Get a F**king LIFE!!!! AND DO NOT DARE TO CALL ME COMPUTER ILLITERATE!!! I know more about PCs then you will ever know, and if you don't believe me, then lets just have a pole about it if you want? WHO IS MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HELPFUL??? ME OR YOU?? ME!!! JERK...

And here are some testimonials from sources that ACTUALLY MATTER...

"The mind-blowing beauty of Klipsch's 5.1 flagship speaker has been topped: but not by the competitor you'd expect - they did it themselves. With a redesigned subwoofer resembling their newly released SWS, this one [ProMedia Ultra 5.1] will blow your mind."

—Todd Stovall, Gamers Depot.com, September 2003

"We simply love these speakers..."

"Pluses
+ New crossover network bumps the discreet audio to a new level

+ The subwoofer is everything we hoped it would be
+ New control tower design is a nice change

Minuses
- Damn things don't do taxes"

NEXT.....

"Klipsch one-upped its own act with the new Ultra system. The sub is so bass-thumping loud that it knocks the pictures off the wall, then replaces them on the next beat. Seriously, the new Ultra rig features a redesigned subwoofer — perfect for replicating the crushing bass in today's ultra-loud action movies — and tweaked satellites."

—Will Smith, Maximum PC, November 2003

"Astounding audio fidelity with distortion levels low enough to make a brave man weep."

—Will Smith, Maximum PC, November 2003

AND FINALLY....

"The Ultra 5.1 is the best set of PC speakers Klipsch has ever made."

—PC Gamer, December 2003

"The best speakers on earth just got better."

—PC Gamer, December 2003

"Klipsch has outdone itself with the Ultras."

—M. Wiley, IGN.com, October 2003

"... the Ultras sound outstanding ... the Ultras will most likely become the new frame of reference for the market."

"The [ProMedia Ultra 5.1] bass is thunderous. Enveloping. Inescapable. Titanic."

"We say Kudos to Klipsch with the way they've not only spanked the competition, but use systems like this [ProMedia Ultra 5.1] to remind us just how great PC audio can and should be. If you're in the market for nothing but the best, do yourself a huge favor - don't buy other solutions which may have more gimmicks - and snag a set of these as soon as you can. Your gaming experience and ears will thank you."

—Duane Pemberton, Gamers Depot.com, November 2003

"Pluses
+Incredible Bass output
+Control module works great
+Very detailed sound quality
Minuses
-None"

—Duane Pemberton, Gamers Depot.com, November 2003

"With an excellent subwoofer and two-way sats, this [ProMedia Ultra 5.1] multimedia speaker system does justice to PC games and DVD sound."

—CNET Reviews, Nathaniel Wilkins, November 2003

"When we fired up Alice DeeJays's Better Off Alone, the powerful sub drove home the thumping electronic kick drum with impressive force and tight precision, even at very loud volumes. Explosive battles in the Soldier of Fortune II PC game further established the sub's moxie, while the satellites' smooth, even quality staved off ear fatigue during long gaming sessions."

—CNET Reviews, Nathaniel Wilkins, November 2003

"When the best — 2003's Convergence Product of the Year — isn't good enough, Klipsch's next-generation ProMedia Ultra 5.1 multimedia speaker system offers a more refined, sophisticated subwoofer, satellites, and controls for a superior surround experience at the desktop."

—Home Theater, December 2003

"These are the best-sounding multimedia speakers you can buy."

—M. Wiley, IGN.com, December 2003

"I am now using the Ultras as my daily speakers at work; I have my choice of any system and chose this one. I guess that says something."

—M. Wiley, IGN.com, December 2003

"The ProMedia 5.1 Ultra's are the ones to get if you're looking for the best PC audio experience. They deliver bass in spades with twin 8-inch drivers, and have the best-sounding mid's and high's we've heard."

—Duane Pemberton, Gamers Depot.com, January 2004

"Klipsch's ProMedia speakers represent the best of PC audio, pumping out balanced bass and some of the best-quality sound you can buy for a computer."

—Computer Shopper, February 2004

"For delectable-sounding PC games, music, and video the ProMedia is among your soundest options."

—Computer Shopper, February 2004

"This 5.1-channel system produced round, rich sound on all of our test tracks, and even made low-fi guitar on one instrumental track sound full-bodied."

—Michael Gowan, PC World, February 2004

"Astoundingly fine sound, with full, bright trebles and crisp bass."< P>

—Michael Gowan, PC World, February 2004

"These [ProMedia Ultra 5.1] speakers mean business and when they are called upon to perform, they do more than just fine."

—Jacob Lumetta, The TechZone.com, May 2004

"The Ultras don't produce cluttered or distorted sound when the volume is maxed. Klipsch designed the system to be 'smart' and regulates the power, preventing damage and allowing for great sound at loud levels."

"There isn't much more to conclude other than the fact that these speakers rock. The woofer rocks. The satellites rock. If sound is important to you, you MUST listen to these speakers."

“With the volume cranked to about 75% and the bass turned up a notch, Call of Duty [game] literally shook the entire office. Gunfire could be heard from all directions through the satellite speakers and the sound of falling bombs resonating from the subwoofer could actually be felt in your chest.”

—Jon “Buck” Birnbaum, GameBanshee.com, June 2004

“Any music we threw at the speakers sounded great too, with the subwoofer being the greatest contributor to the excellent sound. The subwoofer is by far the best we've seen in a speaker system , and puts the Ultra system in a class all by itself.”

“The Klipsch ProMedia Ultra 5.1 speakers make for some of the finest gaming speakers on the market, and are perfect for watching movies and listening to music.”

“From movies to music, the ProMedia [Ultra 5.1] System is pushing the bar on how well an affordable surround system for the PC can perform.”

—Jerry Sommers, Avguide Monthly, July 2004

“ … the Klipsch ProMedia Ultra 5.1 Surround Speaker System will have you amazed at how well a surround system for the PC can actually perform, with accurate bass, excellent midrange, deep soundstaging, and wide imaging.”

—Jerry Sommers, Avguide Monthly, July 2004

OK HAD ENOUGH, THERE ARE 1,000's MORE, I THOUGHT THIS WAS ENOUGH TO BITCH SLAP YOU IN THE FACE FOR IGNORANCE.. HAVE A NICE DAY JERKWAD...

:D

Uh huh. And there are plenty of people who give the competitor, Logitech Z-680 plenty of good reviews such as:

Funny, none of your reviews mention which is better. Just that Klipsch 5.1 is a good set of speakers. Do everybody a favor and don't be a foolish person. I'm not going to spend $200 more for a set of speakers that are the same value (if a little bit less in wattage).

You want an official debunking of yourself? HERE YOU GO:

http://www.pricegrabber.com/rating_getprodrev.php/masterid=636601/id_type=masterid

http://www.pricegrabber.com/info_expertreviews.php/masterid=636601

You are the one who is wrong and needs serious help. Logitech has been around for a very long time and has forced Klipsch to lower their ridiculous prices.

YOU HAVE BEEN DEBUNKED! Thank you for your time. You are a waste of time.

"Logitech Total Wattage: 505 watts
Klipsch Total Wattage: 650 watts"

Also this is misleading, as Logitech rates their speakers by RMS, not PMPO like Lip service does.

"Your attitude is about as rotten as bleu cheese... Get a F**king LIFE!!!! AND DO NOT DARE TO CALL ME COMPUTER ILLITERATE!!! I know more about PCs then you will ever know, and if you don't believe me, then lets just have a pole about it if you want? WHO IS MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HELPFUL??? ME OR YOU?? ME!!! JERK..."

Oh really? Oh fucking really? You come in this thread and try to make a fool of me, a thread where I was asking for help from people here. If you cannot gain a bit of common decency for posters around here you shouldn't be here. I'm just asking for a damn recommendation for the price range of $100-$150. Not ones of $300. Furthermore, you are a computer illiterate. And you don't know more then I do in this subject. You're an offensive brat and a jerk. You come into a thread where I simply ask for advice and what do you give me? A bunch of a lip-service about some stupid company that over-rates it products more then Sony.

AND GUESS WHAT? YOU FAILED BECAUSE I MADE MY DECISION.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom