sp1 confusion

Um, you KNOW you're not going to see any performance different between cheap ram and expensive ram, right? Providing that they're both running at the same specs, theres absolutely no performance increase/decrease. The only thing you might gain is reliability and the "name-brand" feeling. This coming from a Corsair fan. :D

I never said anything about name brand ram offering better performance. But I did say they usually have better timings, and more solid reliability; as illustrated in my post. I never made any claim saying performance would change between two brands of ram with identical specs. I merely commented on reliability; which I feel is as important as performance.

I never said anything about name brand ram offering better performance. But I did say they usually have better timings, and more solid reliability; as illustrated in my post. I never made any claim saying performance would change between two brands of ram with identical specs. I merely commented on reliability; which I feel is as important as performance.

That's fine, but when you said you'd "see the difference immediately" I assumed you meant in speed and what-not. I'm assuming now you meant physical quality.

Its all good.

Cheers,

Chris

Back
Top Bottom