In a soup over Outlook Express

jonreeves2000

Baseband Member
I was recently in Asia and downloaded my hotmail account onto Outlook Express. I forgot to remove my account on the last day there! Although I had my account password protected, I believe my downloaded emails can still be accessed. I have tried this on my version here at home and am able to.

I just want someone to tell me I am wrong and that my downloaded emails on the Asian computer cannot be read. I am petrified.

I just want someone to tell me I am wrong and that my downloaded emails on the Asian computer cannot be read. I am petrified.

You are wrong and your downloaded emails on the Asian computer cannont be read. Feel better? :)

However, I don't know if it's true or not. Might put in a call to someone in Asia and ask that they confirm that your email account is removed from that computer.

For a moment there, it felt good to be wrong. But, really, I think I am right that they can read my downloaded emails!

Can't you go back in to your hotmail account and tell it not to forward your mail to outlook?

Back
Top Bottom