Sound Problem

hockeyman4413

In Runtime
Hi guys,
So ive been having problems on the family computer with sound for ages now. I have a SB Audigy 2 ZS (C880) and it produces just pure static, but the strange thing is that it doesnt happen all of the time, somtimes only one speaker will have the static and other times it will work (somewhat). I have all of the current drivers, blah blah blah. Ive searched for this problem and others have the same problem and i cant find a true solution. I was thinking of just using the onboard sound, if it has it. Here's my question, how can i tell if it has onboard sound (this is an old dell) or do all mobos have onboard sound. And if i can use it, do i have to remove the sound card after i enable the onboard sound. Thnx in advance, and plz tell me if you need more info. :)

thats the same problem that i get with my laptop speakers, when u turn it again it makes static then u have to find a position that doesnt make static, its really annoying ,is that the same as u
i looked all day trying to fix it and download drivers , nothing works

Yup, i know a few people with the same problem but theres like nothing you can do about it. I hate it lol!!!

Back
Top Bottom