Sound issues

Slickster89

Baseband Member
Ive being trying to get empire total war to work on my system since it came out which was a few months ago. the problem is that everytime sound effects is enabled in game, i get lag. its like a jerky stop for a second every few seconds. its unbelievabley annoying! its not my drivers, does anyone know what might be causing this? please! im using onboard sound on an asus mn268 mobo.

Re-download all the Drivers for your Graphics Card.

2)Try re-starting your Graphics card.
3)Try Changeing to Lower Quilty.
4)Empire is a hard-Graphics RATED game. you might need a new Graphics Card if its not in good Condtition

You can buy one for $120.00 (Max Quilty)
You can buy one for $90.00 (Medium) **Recommened**
You can buy one for $50-60.00 (LOW) **Ok for Netbooks**

Go to:www.newegg.com and search for a Normal graphics card.
a MAX will cost you $120.00-$150.00

Hope i Helped :)

If the graphics card is NOT causeing the problem.
Try the Following
-Update Sound Drivers
-Open your case and check for any Disconnected Wires
-Check your Video/Sound Drivers
And lol make sure its not Muted. :)

Cya.

Whisper me if this Doesnt Work.

@AntiStealth

How does your post in any way relate to what OP's problem is? Graphics card?...for a sound problem? Seriously...read the title...and the post before you start posting.

Anyhow @ OP
make sure you have the latest drivers for your sound for that Mobo. Also, i'd spend sometime on google seeing if there are others with the same problem.

Ive being trying to get empire total war to work on my system since it came out which was a few months ago. the problem is that everytime sound effects is enabled in game, i get lag. its like a jerky stop for a second every few seconds. its unbelievabley annoying! its not my drivers, does anyone know what might be causing this? please! im using onboard sound on an asus mn268 mobo.

Mate,Ignore AntiStealth he has NO Clue.

Anyway,How are you sure it's your drivers? I Did a search for you motherboard and couldnt find a MN268 Motherboard so im assuming you mean M2N68? What OS are you running?

it's an m2n68 mobo with windows vista 32 bit for an os. ive downloaded the newest driver from the asus website so i really dont think its that. ive heard some guy on the etw forum with the same problem say it is a driver conflict, he reformated and it fixed the problem, but it didn't work for me...

Back
Top Bottom