sound effects and music works, but voices dont

Delux

In Runtime
hey guys, im getting really fustrated with this, im trying to play a game, watch a movie, but i cant because the sound is fucked up.

the music and sound effects sound good, but the voices are very low, when i turn up my speakers, the sound gets buggy.

my setup its my logitech headset, it is connected through USB, its been working all this time and now i get this problem..

HELP IS GREATLY GREATLY APPRECIATED

Could be a short in the headset, or a problem with the onboard audio / sound card, or a problem with 1 of the ports. Can you test other headsets to see if you can isolate the problem?

i dont have another usb headset but i do have hedphones, ill try those

EDIT

wow... it is the headset well this sucks lol

i dont have another usb headset but i do have hedphones, ill try those

EDIT

wow... it is the headset well this sucks lol

If headphones work, it was most likely your headset. Test your USB Headset in different USB ports to be sure that it is the headset and not the port before you trash it.

If headphones work, it was most likely your headset. Test your USB Headset in different USB ports to be sure that it is the headset and not the port before you trash it.

yeh i just went ahead and tested it on all my usb ports, the headset is dead, well it went for a long trip, $20 for about 8 months:eek: :mad:

But thanks for your help computear

yeh i just went ahead and tested it on all my usb ports, the headset is dead, well it went for a long trip, $20 for about 8 months:eek: :mad:

But thanks for your help computear

Np. That's not bad for a $20 headset. I had a $50 headset shit out on me after 2 months recently :\

Back
Top Bottom