Soon to be college student, looking for help!

Thanks again.

I really like how the Sony is so light and seems like a good computer for college use, but will the screensize become an issue? 13.3 is somewhat small no? I have a 15 in flat screen moniter of Dells, and it seems somewhat small, so another 2 inches could be pushing it. I know I can't have everything, but will this screen be too small? I'm going to check it out today, but just wondering.

Also what about all the techincal stuff that I don't really understand, is this comp up to par with technology?

You won't get many Laptops with more screen than 13", it is best to keep an average size monitor, it will be cheaper, instead of getting a bigger one where it will cost you more. If you have a Monitor now, you can easily hook it up to the laptop at a later date if you want to watch something with a larger screen.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Now that is a nice Computer, if it wasn't AMD :D Bit over a Student's budget though, should probably make a new thread and tell us about it there! Wouldn't mind knowing what it is like.

If I buy it (I might not - there are alternatives), I'll be sure to let y'all know! :D

Back
Top Bottom