Sony Vaio PCG-K33 Laptop

DonJuan28

Beta member
I'm new to this forum and I'm a little desprate and you'll see why in this post. I currently own a Vaio PCG-K33 series laptop. It was originally a $1,600 laptop. It's an awsome laptop, and I only bought it about 9 months ago. It's now dead. Sony will not honor the warranty since this laptop has been available for more then a year so therefore they need proof of purchase. So you may now somewhat see what my post is about. I work at CompUSA and we tried to send it out and again they need proof of purchase before we can send it out. We do ocasionally sell items and not have the serial number on the receipt. I was wondering if someone in this forum has a K33 laptop that is still within the one year warranty and have a recepit that does not have a serial number so I can submit that. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I wish Sony was a little better about honorring their warranties. Ok, so the laptop has been available for more then a year, but that also means it hasn't been on shelves for LESS then a year so therefore assume it was one of the last laptops bought and start counting down from that day. I'm very angry at this and if I were to go around this and get a laptop TAP kit from CompUSA they would still ask me for a proof of purchase. :( Thanks again and I hope someone here can help me out!

Back
Top Bottom