Sony vaio CPU fan problems...Please help me.

DirtBikeRidr

In Runtime
I have a PCV-RS630G sony vaio. I just install the watercooling in this computer it it work great!

Because I have removed the CPU fan, when i boot up the computer, when loading the bios it says "CPU fan abnormal!" and i can't pass this.

Is there something I can do to pass this step? Maybe I can change something in the BIOS or something?

Plz help me

Yeah, go into BIOS.

You should be able to do this on most computers by pressing the DEL key at bootup, which should then access the BIOS menus.

Somewhere you'll be able to find an option about fan speeds and the like. Turn off the option to monitor the CPU fan, and any other fans that may be operational to the BIOS.

If you have a BIOS like mine, it might be in a menu called "Advanced Chipset Options". But I may be wrong, but you'll find it if its there.

Then just Save and Exit, and the computer should reboot, and test if it works then :)

EDIT:

If it doesn't let you get to BIOS with the error there. Simply plug the CPU fan back into the CPU fan header, and then proceed to switch it off.

the key to get into the bios may be F2 as well, and when you find the option it may eather have the option for N/A or ignore, ignore is what you want i believe.

ya getting into the bios is no problem, but finding the option is hard... but im going to check it out soon

Back
Top Bottom