Songs in iTunes become glitched

toole13

In Runtime
I get many of my songs from Limewire, and when they are finished downloading, I drag and drop them into my iTunes library. Often, the info for the songs are not complete. It may be missing an album name or something, so I go through and correct each song. When I had to wipe my HD a little while ago, I saved my songs on a DVD and then reloaded them onto my computer after the OS switch was done. All the songs in iTunes had reverted back to the way they were before I fixed their info, like album and such. Is there a way to keep this from happening, seeing as I am wiping my HD today and re-installing Vista. It took so long to fix the info for each song last time, and I would like to not have to go through it again.

I get many of my songs from Limewire, and when they are finished downloading, I drag and drop them into my iTunes library. Often, the info for the songs are not complete. It may be missing an album name or something, so I go through and correct each song. When I had to wipe my HD a little while ago, I saved my songs on a DVD and then reloaded them onto my computer after the OS switch was done. All the songs in iTunes had reverted back to the way they were before I fixed their info, like album and such. Is there a way to keep this from happening, seeing as I am wiping my HD today and re-installing Vista. It took so long to fix the info for each song last time, and I would like to not have to go through it again.

You need to backup your iTunes library file (located in My Music)

Back
Top Bottom