Something is seriously wrong with my CPU

rohan23

Fully Optimized
It looks different from before

DSCN0814.jpg

DSCN0815.jpg

DSCN0816.jpg

I'll have it up and running in an hour or so. :D :D

That's a big problem. Over time all your megahurtz get taken away ending with your CPU spontaneously combusing. Only I'm able to fix it, i'll do it for free if you let me keep it. :D

There's no way my PSU's going to run all that. You should probably send it back and get something like a P4 Prescott, I heard they're very power efficient.

That's a big problem. Over time all your megahurtz get taken away ending with your CPU spontaneously combusing. Only I'm able to fix it, i'll do it for free if you let me keep it. :D

I wouldn't want to burden you with that much strenuous work.

There's no way my PSU's going to run all that. You should probably send it back and get something like a P4 Prescott, I heard they're very power efficient.

Haha, smart mouth. :D

I started it up. I'm not getting any power to USB devices or any video on the screen. Beginning to troubleshoot now. Any idea what is wrong?

A P4 Prescott? What, are you nuts? Everybody knows them things were nothing more than heat generators. A Pentium M would be a much better choice. ;)

Back
Top Bottom