Something to Ponder

catalyst1

BSOD
Okay, so this has kinda bothered me for awhile. You guys know that some computer cases have little doors that cover the drives or whatever, right? Well, every case I've seen has the door open to the left. Now this wouldn't be too much of a problem - more of an inconvenience if you really had to have the case on the right side of your desk. Doors that you could switch opening direction would be good here.

Anyway, my question comes in when you consider cases with clear side panels that allow you to view the insides. Now, one would think that if you got a case with a clear panel, you would want to see it. This means you would have to position the case to the right somewhere to get the best view. What about the damn door?! It still opens to the left!!

Has nobody else noticed this? When I had my desktop with the door and the clear panel, it annoyed the hell out of me because I would have to reach around the door every time to open the CD drive or whatever. Am I crazy, or does this come up with you guys, too?

No, it dosent annoy me at all. Of course I have my case setting lower then me so I dont really have to reach around the door just over it which dosent bother me

I never though of that. I have nver noticed becuase i need my case on the left so i don't even get to see my clear side.

Yeh, My Case Is On The Left With The Clear Side Away From Me.
Maybe Spank Is On The Brink Of Inventing Some Thing That Would Negate This Problem Mmmm?
Could The Patent Be Pending?
Woz

I have mine the same way but it doesn't bother me at all. Most of the time, I'm not looking at my computer anyways. It is nice to know that the side panel is clear so you can see what's up inside the case (in case you suspect a non-working fan or something) instead of opening up the side panel.

my case (raidmax cobra) has a left hand side window, and the hinges for the door are on the right, so it opens to the right :D

Back
Top Bottom