Something must be wrong

vyndinis

Beta member
Im having some fps issues playing WoW. I am only getting 30 fps with the settings on medium and think I should be getting way more. I'll post my system specs, hopefully I can get some info! Thx!

Operating System: Windows Vistaâ„¢ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.vistasp1_gdr.090302-1506) 32 bit

Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 9500 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.2GHz

Memory: 3070MB RAM

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce GTX 260
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

It's kind of messy, sorry about that, I'd really appreciate some help

It wouldn't be that big of a bottleneck, would it? I got way better frames with a Q6600 and a Core 216. I only played the game for a short period of time. It wasn't my cup of tea. That was before I overclocked anything.

I really don't think the Phenom X4 is his problem.

Do you have all the latest WoW patches and updates installed? How about the latest drivers for you video card and motherboard?

One more thing, how is your internet connection? Are you using wired or wireless?

My PSU is 550 W, don't know the exact brand or anything. I have all the latest patches and drivers installed. My internet connection is wired. It seems like it is a software issue to me.

I did have this problem once, make sure that BOTH of the power lines are plugged up on your 260. That could be a large problem.

Back
Top Bottom