something is broken
ok, i just got a new mobo, and ever since, when i go on the net, something seems to be wrong. it will connect to the website and display it and stuff, but it wont completely load. like at the bottom it will say: read (website) or some other crap like that. and it was pulling some weird stuff earlier like on cs when it wouldnt update and i had to wait like an hour, but all the rest of everything was working, though still all weird. and now, when im trying to listen to some funk on winamp radio, it will play for a sec and then say buffering 0%. its still loading as im typing this. i think its the stupid nforce crap. my old mobo sucked, but it never pulled this kind of stuff. earlier, i did a lil net test for speed an the such, and it said my connection was being used by something or other. i think something fishy is going on here but i dont know what.... someone help i wanna listen to my funk!
PS: i forgot to say, but when i tried to connect to my router, it was all messed up and wouldnt load completely.